Saturday, May 06, 2006

7 days to go!

OMG...the wedding is in less than one week. By this time next Saturday...I will be married! I'm starting to get stressed out. I'm trying not too...but my neck has been tensing up and cramping. Which is usually how I react to stress. By the time the wedding gets here...my neck is gonna be so cramped I won't be able to turn my head. :(

Despite the stressed out feeling...I'm getting excited. The cards and gifts have started arriving from those who can't attend. Me and my mom have been working on the last minute things like favors and flowers and food plans. Today me and Jon went next door to clean my grandparents house. Damn they have alot of knick-knacks to dust. Now I need to clean my house. It's a dusty mess.

Oh...one bad thing has happened. The photographer kinda overlapped his bookings...and his first wedding of the day isn't ending till 2pm...which is when mine was supposed to start. Soooo...we are having to push the wedding back to 3pm. Which isn't completely horrible. It just means that I hafta get on the phone tomorrow and start letting people know. And...since he's doing the photography for free...I can't complain too much. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home