Thursday, March 30, 2006

3/16/06- The Big Day!

Finally...the news we have all been waiting to hear! After months of indecision...we have finally set the date! We finally decided today that we will be getting married on May 13, 2006. I'm so excited. It's gonna be a small ceremony with just immediate family. I'll tell ya more details as I get them!

May 13th is a special day for us. It's the day that we finally met in person. It was the first time that we got to see and touch each other. The first time we got to look into each others eyes and say...I love you. The first time we got to hold each other tight and never want to let go. It was one of the best days of my life. And now...one year later...we will be married. :)

Before we met face to face, people tried to warn us. They said to not expect the sparks to fly....that things are different in person....we might not be what the other expects....we just might not click...and we should be prepared for that. But it was the total opposite of that. We had already seen each other on webcam....exchanged pictures...and talked on the phone. Not to mention all the time that our pixelated charachters had spent together on Second Life. And we had already fallen in love with each other. I'm not gonna lie...I was scared before we met. What if he wasn't what I thought he would be. What if we didn't click. But...wow....when our eyes first met...it was magical. It was so intense. I won't make you sick with the details....but...WOW...that weekend was incredible. We knew we were meant to be together.

Sorry to go on and on. I guess the excitement of planning the wedding just got me thinking back to that moment when we first met.

May 13th is gonna be the happiest day of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home