Monday, May 01, 2006

12 days to go....

Wow...12 days till the wedding! I try not to think about it too much...because I know it will make me a nervous wreck. I could sit here all day and night obsessing over the details...but by the time the wedding got here they would probably have to sedate me...lol. So...I'm not thinking about it. I spend about 15 minutes each day going over my list and making sure things are being taken care of...other than that...I try to put it out of my mind. Until I fall asleep and the nightmares start...lol. But they haven't been too bad. But I think my subconcious has managed to dream up every possible thing that could go wrong.

Jon seems to be handling it all just fine. No nightmares...no anxiety...no worries. Must be nice...lol.

I remember a year ago around this time...me and Jon started our first countdown. It was the countdown of days will we would finally meet face to face. I think it started around 30 days...and each day we reminded each other how many days we had left. I think our whole summer was just a big series of countdowns to the next time we would be together. And now...one year later...we are counting down the days again. I think this is the best countdown so far...and not nearly as painful as all the others. Hmmm...I wonder what we get to countdown to next? Our first baby? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home